- These Terms govern the provision of photography services by AE Images in Gauteng, South Africa.
- Agreement to these Terms is implied upon engagement of our services.
BOOKING AND FEES
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required upon booking.
- The remaining balance is due on the day of the shoot or as otherwise agreed upon.
- Additional costs (e.g., travel expenses, additional equipment, or photography services) will be discussed and agreed upon beforehand.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING
- In case of cancellation by the Client, the deposit is non-refundable.
- A minimum of [specified time, e.g., 48 hours] notice is required for rescheduling; otherwise, a rescheduling fee may apply.
- Duration, location, and specifics of the shoot will be agreed upon in advance.
- The Client is responsible for securing permits or permissions for specific shoot locations if required.
- All images will be edited and delivered digitally, unless otherwise specified.
- The Photographer retains copyright; the Client is granted a license for personal use.
- Turnaround time for image delivery will be communicated; delays will be promptly notified.
- Personal usage rights granted; commercial use requires prior written consent.
EDITING PERMISSION AND DISCLOSURE
- Clients are granted permission to edit the photos for personal use.
- When sharing edited photos on social media, it is required to include a disclosure that specifies the edits were made by the client and not by the photographer.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- The Photographer is not liable for damages, injuries, or losses during the photography session.
- The Client agrees to indemnify the Photographer against any claims arising from their actions.
- Disputes will be resolved through amicable negotiations; mediation sought if necessary.
- Governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- Legal proceedings to be brought in appropriate courts in Pretoria, Gauteng.
- The Photographer reserves the right to modify or update these Terms; clients will be notified of significant changes.
- Acknowledgment of having read, understood, and agreed to these Terms by engaging the Photographer’s services.